打印

Is there any way to make my CET6 points higher ?

cothurnus!i  didnt pass cet6 too
so once again!

Reading is an efficient way to help you with your English.  My advice: READ & RECITE

studying english everyday
that is a work whic we must make efforts on

get somebody else to make it for you, though it is bad but I don't think cet6 worth anything

If you really do all things what you said, i think it may be enough for you. Because i pass that even not do everything as you.So keep what you have you done, and you may need to encourage yourself, and be more confident for successful passing. So take it easy, have a good  body and heart to face the coming exam, it may give you a surprise result.
By the way, some recommendations above are not wrong, but i think most of them may based on how to have a good capacity of communication, may not be effective for passing the exam. Therefore be careful to choose which is helpful for you.
本帖最近评分记录

you shoud see more movies and read many English magzines

Firstly, vocabulary is essential to everyone who faces the cet6.
morever,you said you do a lot of reading excecises, but do you review it? ask youself why do i make such mistakes?
last, BREAK A LEG
本帖最近评分记录

I think your ENGLish is awesome, but just cannot handle the test very well.
u need more excesices on the papers

better watch more movies, try to imitate the characters, its really interesting

As far as I know, watching American comedy is a good way to gain the sense of language. It should be a excellent choice to make your reciting of words interesting too! The way I say it, this worths a try!
本帖最近评分记录

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 06:14